EPFO Claim Status – Step by Step guide to Check Your Provident Fund Claim Status Online:
“EPFO Claim Status” is very useful facility available for all members of EPF Organization. An Employee who is registered with Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, can claim for Provident Fund at respective EPF Office. Nowadays, the EPFO Claim Process has been made online by official authority so that the members can raise their EPF Claim from any place. With new inventions and technologies given by science, the EPFO has improved its services by starting Online Facilities to its members through official website at www.epfindia.gov.in.
Track Your EPFO Claim Status Online
In earlier times, the Employees who applied for EPF Claim, were required to visit nearby EPFO Office in order to know their Claim Status. The digitization in science and technology has changed the scenario of the whole world. Everything is available on our fingertips. By using Online EPF Portal, the EPFO member can check EPF Balance, Download EPF Passbook, Request for Partial Withdrawal from PF, Apply to Claim EPF Amount on Retirement or Resignation, Transfer and Merge EPF Accounts etc. The Employees need to learn How to use EPFO Online Services to check EPFO Claim Status Online.
EPFO Claim Status Check Online
There are a few simple steps that the Employees/Members should follow for Tracking EPFO Claim Status Online:
- Log on to EPFO official website portal at www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Navigate to OUR SERVICES section and select “For Employees” link.
- Find out “Know Your Claim Status” option under SERVICES head.
- Click on the link to go to respective webpage.
- Read the three important instructions given on the page.
- Then select the link Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status.
- Now Select your relevant PF Office State.
- Go through Region Name, Region Code and Office Code to recognize your EPFO Office.
- Select your applicable EPFO Office to reach next page.
- You will see the first two blanks will be already filled in with Region Code & Region Code.
- Enter your Establishment Code (not more than 07 characters).
- Then provide Extension Code of your Establishment, if any.
- Finally enter your EPF Account Number (not more than 07 Digits).
- Select Submit button to Know Your Claim Status Online.
- Your EPFO Claim Status will be displayed on computer screen.
- Save and Note down the Status of Your Claim for reference.
For more information about EPFO Claim Status – Check Your PF Claim Status Online, please refer the Example given below:
01)Know Your Claim Status First Page
02) Establishment Number, Extension Code and Account Number to be provided by Employee
03) Submit the details to get Claim Status
Please check EPFO Official Portal: www.epfindia.gov.in for more information about EPFO Claim Status.